Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cameo Lover Wedding

Have you met Kimbra? If not you must, you must, you must!!!!! I loved this song (Cameo Lover)when I heard it on the Triple J, but when I saw the film clip on rage, I could have died! I watched it over and over again on YouTube and decided that my next wedding would be a Kimbra wedding.

Now check out the awesome Kimbra with Cameo Lover.







Stills via Deer du Bois

So here is my Cameo Lover inspiration board. I think I have successfully turned an adorable film clip into a really workable wedding style and my favourite inspiration board yet. It just goes to show that inspiration can come from anywhere.

Tea length Wedding Dress from BHLAN, Confetti Kisses via Dandy Lion,
Vail from Sara Gabriel.
Prada Shoes, Flower girl via Brides.com.
Bouquet via Floral Verde, School desks via A Design Mafia,
Letter press invite via Pinterest.
Chuck Base, Pastel Dress via Le petite Coquin.

I totally looked into confetti cannons and they are not too bad at all. You can get 3 for $60.50 from Party Supplies Now and they are just hand held cardboard tubes, stuffed with confetti with compressed air to back it up. It would be amazing for your first dance. And speaking of dancing, are those Prada shoes not made for dancing?!?!?! I will have one pair please, only $750 USD from here.

Thank You Kimbra for my new Happy Song!

No comments:

Post a Comment